View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
I know Friday we're all (yes, all of us) going to Hooters like we do every year.
I assume you're talking before the shows start. If it's early enough, I'd love to join you guys for this. They closed all the Hooters restaurants in NE Ohio several years ago, and I never get to go anymore unless I'm traveling. Their wings and curly fries are totally tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Woo! Hooters! Never been.
Do you live under a rock? There have got to be like 345,269 Hooters restaurants in the greater Chi-town area...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Since me, Jon and Jordan threw down the gauntlet at CiT with this picture, will you losers take a MS.com picture at MDF?
Your photo will be lamesauce compared to the one we will be taking...plus, it'll hopefully have Jon and Jordan in it again anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
This is going to be my first time at MDF. I'm most excited for BT, Cobalt, Repulsion, Revenge and Sleep.
Finally one of you goofballs is making some goddamn sense. Way to bust that MDF cherry at the fest which includes both the return of Bolt Thrower and an ultra-rare performance by the mighty Cobalt.