View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
It has been exactly 2 months since I had my last drink! (so I guess that would make tomorrow my official 2 months sober day).

Sure, there are moments where I'll be at a bar for a show and I'd feel tempted to get a drink, but then I think "Meh... naw." It's a bummer though since it seems some of my friends and aquaintances don't want anything to do with me now that I stopped drinking, which I think is pathetic. I'm no different, I'm still stupid John The Drummer who yells "PANTURRUH!" at shows and shit like that. Oh well, I am happy with my life now

And for those wondering "OMGBBQ Y U QUIT!?", I have so much stuff going on this year, musically, recording 3 CD's, playing shows, possibly touring, and I want to be in the best shape as possible and focus on my health/music during any downtime I get, not focus on how drunk I can get. Plus I am a pussy and after one drink I feel sick

Anyway, woo go me!
Congrats dude. I know a guy who got sober a while back and most of his friends ditched him when he didn't want to drink and do drugs anymore. That's all that matters to some people, fuck em.