11.Gypsy Boots
12.Lucky
13.Watch This
14.Designs On You
15.L.A.C.U.
16.Are You Lonely Tonight
17.Winged Bull

Genre: Glam Punk/Hard Rock

Hanoi Rocks is a band worthy of legendary status, because they (along with Wrathchild) pretty much started the glam metal genre of the 80's, influencing bands like Motley Crue, Guns 'N Roses, L.A. Guns, etc.They definitely had some great 80's albums that are really rockin', and while most would say their debut "Bangkok Shocks, Saigon Shakes, Hanoi Rocks" or "Oriental Beat" is their best album, I have to let the top spot go to their comeback album, "Twelve Shots On The Rocks", which I've also labeled the best comeback of all time.Everything Hanoi Rocks is good at is on here, just with today's production added.The best three songs on the album are ballad the "In My Darkest Moment", hard-hitting rocker "People Like Me" (o how the lyrics to this song are so true), and the best Hanoi Rocks song of all time in my opinion, "A Day Late, A Dollar Short", all three next to each other on the record.This album should please anyone, glam metal fans, hard rock fans, punk fans, even metal fans!

Standout Track:
"A Day Late, A Dollar Short" http://grooveshark.com/s/A+Day+Late+...t/3Yl59S?src=5

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 02-07-2013 at 06:42 PM.