View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Fuck you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
TNA recorded a months worth of Impact shows during their UK tour last week. Yes, they do fill up arenas in the UK and are more popular there than the WWE is over there. I guess fans over there like good wrestling, storylines with a point, interesting characters and are tired of getting their intelligence insulted by Vince on a regular basis. Oh yeah, TNA is also TV14 so you don't have to worry about any kiddy crap all the time.

Starting in March, TNA will permanently be taking Impact on the road every week. The first stop is in Chicago. It only took them ten years but they finally got their heads out of their asses and realise that they need to take their major program on the road.

Hopefully, over the next couple years they can expand enough to give the WWE some serious competition. The only way Vince is gonna change anything is if he gets a swift kick in the ass from the competition like WCW did in 1996.
Last time I saw TNA, there were about 500 people in an 8,000 seat arena.

If they're gonna take this on the road permanently, they need to scale back to, at most, 2,500 seat theaters.

If they keep booking major arenas week after week, I give them a year, two at most, before they're bankrupt.