- Lego Lord Of The Rings (super surprised how legit good this fucking game is. Also possibly one of the funniest games I've ever played)
- Assassin's Creed III (gifted to me by a bro! Haven't gotten too far into it, but it's pretty fun so far)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (haven't been addicted to a CS game in a long time, feels like I'm 14 again!)
- HL2 + Episodes (I replay through them every year.)
- Black Ops 2 (Hardcore Team Deathmatch is fucking great. Don't really like normal Team Deathmatch. Domination is fun too, but it's only a Core game mode.)
- Sleeping Dogs (A pretty engrossing story and really fun melee fighting and driving make this a ton more than a crappy GTA knockoff. Totally underrated!)
- Borderlands 2 (Haven't put too much time into it yet, but probably will a ton once Sleeping Dogs is done)
- Peggle (It's my shit. I'll fucking wreck anyone in it.)
01/12 - Zero Boys?
01/16 - Origin w/ Trog
01/24 - Into It. Over It.
02/09 - Amon Amarth w/ Enslaved, Skeletonwitch