View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:23 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
I really hope they do at least one song from every album on this tour!
That will never happen.

I believe they played 20 songs on the last tour, I don't see them playing more than that this time around. They have 15 studio albums, if you wanna throw Who Made Who and the Jailbreak EP that's 17 and that's just too many slots being taken up.

HTH and BIB are so big they're always gonna play at least three or four each off those two. It's unaovidable, both those albums are just too big to not be represented well in their sets. BIB already has four must play songs on it. Do you honestly ever think they will drop Hells Bells, Shoot To Thrill, the title track or You Shook Me ever?

In order to play a song off each album and keep the set a resonable length, they would have to drop two or three of those and that's not very likely. But that's what happens when you have so many big hits to play and you still gotta throw in a handful of deep cuts, stuff is gonna get left out. Let's just be happy that at their age they're still gonna go out and tour again because they have the money and really could retire now if they wanted to.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 01-24-2013 at 04:28 PM.