View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Wrath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
WE DON'T WANNA BOW DOWN TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY MACHINE! THEY MAKE YOU COMPROMISE YOUR ARTISTIC VISION!

and also if you give us lots of money you can be on our album because fuck it it's just music
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I wish they were doing just normal crowd-funding rewads. $5 for digital download + artwork, $10 for CD, however many for vinyl, etc. Maybe some packages that include a shirt and stuff. None of this HURRHURR WE WRITE SONG 4 U HURR HURR EET PEEZA WITH US HURRHURR WE SEND U POSTCARDS

that shit is mad lame. Take the Ben Folds Five or Necromance way.
...and this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
"New Protest the Hero album? YOU DECIDE!"
I vote ... NO!
...but mostly this.

I mean I guess that I respect them as businessmen and marketing-geniuses for hustling a bunch of kids into giving them way too much money... Though I don't personally find enjoyment in their music.

Most importantly though, there's no way they need to spend that much money to make a great sounding record.

If you wish engage me in an argument about this: Fuck off I don't care about your receipts showing that you spent eight grand on the best audiophile equipment so that you could "hear the beautiful intricacies man". I don't give a care, you blue rats. I just record music from YouTube with my USB microphone after my friends upload 128kbps mp3 files there and just put it on my iPod and use the default iPod headphones (because I'm not a fag).