View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Y'all be crazy. Season 6 of Dexter=some of the worst tv ever and by far worst season of the series. It felt like saw on tv

Thankfully Season 7 redeemed the show.
Season five is still the worst. Compeletly uninteresting new female in Julia Styles and an even more uninteresting enemy that Dexter was trying to catch. We were given absolutely no reason whatsoever to care about Lumen or Dexter getting Jordan Chase. The whole plot to the season was... nothing and then the way the season ended? Tell me about not giving a shit and just saying "fuck you" to the fanbase. No progression was made and nothing in the overall story arch of the Dexter character was solved in any way.

Season six started off very good then it took a complete shit in the middle and then picked back up for the last few episodes. At least Travis Marshall was an interesting villian with some character depth and had a purpose. Plus, you just can't go wrong with the ending scene of the season. One of the best cliffhangers i've ever seen for a show.

Season 7 was awesome and the show got back the feeling the had in the first two seasons. I'm really looking forward to see how they decide to end the series next season.