View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:48 PM
I know the songs you're singing saying nothing loud and clear I've heard that song a thousand times

1. Sybreed - God is an Automaton

Only a few people on this board know who this band is which is a travesty but understandable. IMO this is the best industrial band of all time. They continue to put out solid releases and have yet to gain the attention that they so desperately deserve. Combining a lot electronic influences which include synth rock/pop mixed in with death/groove metal. Great production throughout by their creative genius of a guitarist Drop who knows how make a track sound ridiculously good. The choruses are remarkable and sound excellent that they will stay in your mind for days. The electronic tempos fits well with the crushing riffs along with the solid drumming throughout the record. All in all, this album was the best thing that came out this year which is no surprise to me because every time this band releases an album it takes the top spot because they continue to deliver the music that no one else can replicate.

Favorite tracks
Posthuman Manifesto
The Line of Least Resistance
A Radiant Daybreak
Into the Blackest Light
Downfall Inc.
7/24 - NIN/Soundgarden
8/28 - Linkin Park