View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larvtard View Post
Gotta say it again, this was the best show I've ever been to...just, wow. And I'm surprised by the comments about Scott Kelly -- he seems like such an adorable teddy bear like if Kerry king took shrooms and immediately realized he's a prick
Well, you kinda had to have been there. A few of the comments are somewhat in jest. For example, the part about him hating the mic is a joke about the forehead incident I described in the review. It just means dude is intense as fuck. Also, the part about him hating equipment may also be a joke. He kicked a few smaller pieces of equipment off the stage a time or two, which the crew had to scramble quickly to correct, but it may not have been intentional. His mic stand actually fell off stage towards the audience at one point because of his thrashing around, but the crowd members caught it and helped the crew members get it back in position quickly.

These guys are definitely intense as fuck, though - which is exactly why the show is so awesome. If Scott Kelly is a teddy bear, he's the most intense one I've ever seen. While I might be tempted to give him a great big bear hug because of his pot belly and bushy beard, I'd be afraid he would straight up maul my ass.