View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:28 PM
The thoughts from my mind have one question, when will I be dead?

7. Lamb of God - Resolution

This album has been receiving a lot of mixed reviews from both fans and non-fans alike. Many have been saying that LoG have lost their way and all the songs sound the same with no change to their sound. After listening to this record for most of the year I feel this is a one of their better albums and way better than their previous record Wrath. I feel this is a contender for their most aggressive record and I feel that Randy really pushed his vocals to the limit and screams that he hasn't done since the days of Burn the priest. One of my favorite songs on this record is To The End which starts off strong and randy makes the chorus sound excellent with those groovy riffs. That song should be staple in their setlist instead of The Undertow or The Number Six. Another thing that makes this record unique is Randy's clean vocals in Insurrection which at first sound out of place but I eventually came to love them and hopefully in the future can utilized his cleans more effectively. The album closes with the excellent King Me which I feel they should perform live in the future. I hope Randy doesn't get sent to jail in the Czech Republic because LoG is still important and relevant to the American metal scene IMO.

Stand out Tracks
Cheated
To the End
King Me
11/28 - Slipknot/Korn
12/03 - In Flames/Opeth
12/14 - The Birthday Massacre

Last edited by DementedX14; 01-05-2013 at 06:32 PM.