View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:42 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I finally caught the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead. OMG. Could they not make anymore of a cliff hanger!? That's like if they ended Season 2 with Rick pointing his gun at Shane.
It wasn't that great of a cliffhanger. There are still too many stories for Merle and Daryl to get invovled with, especially Merle. We all know they won't be killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Just watched the season 2 finale of Homeland. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
I'm in the middle of watching the first season right now. It's not the greatest show ever like so many claim but it's pretty damn good so far. Claire Danes and Damian Lewis's performances are excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
New Dexter season was gooood! Lame how predictable the ending was though since they announced another season a while ago. Still good that the show is quality again after the atrocity of season 6
I think you mean season 5 was the atrocity. I've never seen such a great show have such an awful go nowhere season before. If someone started watching the show from the begining today, they could skip over season five and they would not miss one single relevant thing to the overall Dexter story. Season six has it's ups and downs but it was a step in the right direction. This season the show has returned to form and I loved the ending.