View Single Post
  #29  
Old 01-03-2013, 07:07 AM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Fuck yeah.

The older I get, the less and less I find myself listening to rap. I do it so little now, it's pretty rare.
Me too. As much as i come on this board and boast about how awesome hip hop is I actually don't really listen to the genre that much at all these days. Infact the only time i really listen to hip hop now is when i'm going to go see that artist in concert or if i wanna try to motivate myself to getting my goddamn hip hop thread finished(which probably won't be done for awhile ahhaha). 90% of the time I'm pretty much just listening to Metal(the other 10% being random stuff like Trip Hop/post rock/psychedelic and other genres of music).

I have to head out to work now but i will eventually be back to dish out the next 6 shows when i get a chance. Forgive my laziness.. Unlike the other folks on this board I like to take my sweet time with these threads(although i'm pretty sure you already got that idea from my hip hop thread which was made back in november of 2011 ahahhaa).
__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote