View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:38 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post

Saint Vitus

Lawrence, KS on October 2nd with Weedeater, Sourvein, and Death Valley Wolf Riders.

The Gods. Not necessarily a better performance than the previous two times I saw them, but to be able to get up so close to Wino and sing all these amazing songs was too memorable.

I was the only person that scott wino came up to at my show. He hopped off stage during the middle of "Clear windowpane", came right up to the very front left side of the rail, grabbed me and gave me a mini hug as well as grabbing my hand and giving me a brotherly love hand shake(He didn't let go for a good 30 something seconds bro, no joke. I wouldnt fuck wit you MANKSIZZLE). I'm sure it had something to do with me being the only person at that gig going crazy and spitting out every lyrics word-for word and possibly a little louder than the mic(the place was zombie town U.S.A. Everyone was frozen, dead, and no movement at all WHAT SO EVER. It also didn't help that the turn out was pretty ugly. During weed eater the place was pretty much an empty desert) But more on that once i post that rant on my 2012 concert thread.
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 01-02-2013 at 07:43 PM.