View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:24 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

1. Melechesh

LETS WRAP THIS UP WHILE I AM ON A COMPUTER AND HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME ON MY HANDS

Honestly, those of you who really know me, who didn't see this coming? Along side Absu, Melechesh is one of my favorite bands, everything about them is just amazing. The fact they can take Middle Eastern chords/sounds and work them into Black Metal just blows my mind, so of course I shat myself when I heard they were coming.

When I am at shows, I normally just stay off in the back, or off to the side. No, it isn't as fun, but I can't risk hurting myself near the mosh pit (cuz I'm a little bitch!). However, the two times I've seen Melechesh, I have made an exception. FRONT AND CENTER. I was worried though, I mean.... WHO WAS THAT SECOND GUITARIST!? That was not Moloch! Well, he pulled off their songs flawlessly, and looked to be having a blast.

Ok, I feel I'm getting side tracked, the show was just amazing. Their set was so powerful, and although it was the same set as when they played here last time, it didn't matter, it was still amazing. I think one of the best moments of this show took place AFTERWORDS, when Ashmedi was extremely drunk and massively hitting on my friend, who's band opened the show, saying that he wanted her to be his drummer .

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom