View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:04 AM

A Perfect Circle -- Las Vegas, NV -- December 29th, 2012

Going into the show I was hoping for a different setlist than the previous tour but I guess they're sticking with this for the upcoming Australia/South America shows. I saw the last show they played and the only difference was Blue in place of Fiddle and the Drum. Despite the almost exact set I had a wonderful time here. Since it was a one-off show Maynard's voice sounded excellent and the rest of the members sounded great for not having a show in about 16 months. My only complaint being that I have still yet to hear Judith. Highlights for me were The Noose, The Package, Passive, and Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums. Those songs sound massive live. By and Down is great live but I wish they'd just release a studio version of it already, or at the best put out a official live version.

Also, the way Planet Hollywood deals with shows is fuckin' horrible. With doors at 8 we lined up and it took us 45 minutes to get inside the venue. Odds are I'll never see another show there again so I won't have to deal with it but that's besides the point.

Annihilation
Imagine
Weak and Powerless
The Hollow
Rose
Blue
What's Going On
People Are People
The Outsider
Peace, Love and Understanding?
When the Levee Breaks
The Noose