The Official MetalSetLists.Com Best Of 2012 Voting Thread!
Copypasta from last year and the year before AND THE YEAR BEFORE:
1. You can only vote for albums (or EPs or splits) of newly-recorded studio material that was released in the United States in 2012. This should pretty much be a given at this point
2. You still need 10 albums to get full credit for your #1. If you vote for 5 albums, your #1 is worth 5.
3. The new multiplier is as follows: if an album receives three or more votes, each voter gives two bonus points to that album. For example, an album given a 3rd, 5th, and 10th by three different voters would earn 8 points for the 3rd, 6 points for the 5th, 1 point for the 10th, and an additional 6 points (2 times 3) for the voter quantity multiplier. Algebra can be fun when metal is involved.
4. Please refrain from posting your top 50 or whatever here, and from posting images of the albums you're voting for. Start your own damn threads for that, it'll just clog the page if you do it here.
5. There is no "metal only" rule, as decided by the Metal Setlists electorate. Diversify if you wish.
6. Have fun and don't be afraid to argue. That's the point of this whole charade.
NOTE: If you've already started a thread of your own, still cast your vote in here or it won't count. I'm not gonna hunt and peck all over the board for your list.
If you have any questions, feel free to post em here.
You have until January 11th, 2012 to get 'em in!
OMG WHAT A NEW LIST FOR 2012!
THE METALSETLISTS.COM BEST OF LIST FOR EP'S!
Same rules as the main voting, but this is only for EP's and you can only submit 5. Remember - you can still include EP's on your main top 10 if they're really that good, but the EP list is for EP's only!
05/23-05/26 - Em Dee Eff
05/30 - Torche
06/04 - Baroness
09/07 - 'arry and The Boys
Last edited by mankvill; 12-29-2012 at 09:43 PM.