View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
So Kofi, Ryback, Kane are Smackdown guys? I thought for sure they were "officially" on RAW. With them not sticking to the brand split anymore it's hard to tell which guys are on which roster now. I wasn't even sure if Bryan was still supposed to be a SD guy anymore either.

Big Show and Sheamus have been putting on some good PPV matches these last couple of months so it's no surprise the match was good. In terms of knowing how to play his character and his in ring work, I think the last two or three years have been the best of Big Show's career. He's really doing everything equally as good over the last couple years.

My only knock on Sheamus is that they make him too comical. He needs to be a straight up badass like he was when he first turned face. He's a good in ring worker and has decent mic skills and a likeability to him. Some ocassional comedy is good but he needs to be a more serious character. They're making him too much like Cena with all this funny stuff and not taking things as seriously as he should, that's not a good thing.

House shows are always fun because you get quality matches and there's no time taken up by all the recaps and twitter/tout bullshit.

A little something for all the AJ Lee fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_kRNX7CftgM

No they still pushed tout a shit load!