View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
Thanks for sharing those stories. They were truly a great read. I wish more old school folks came on here and shared their stories from concerts of the past. One that always stands out to me was Jhedity's review of seeing Metallica during their Ride The lighting Tour.
Thanks for the props man. Yeah I never got to see Dark Angel with Don. I did see them headline on the Leave Scars tour which was one of my favorite shows back then too.

Funny thing reading through this thread. When I 1st discovered Death Angel I was really into them. I was talking metal with a guy I met at a show and he asked if I was into Dark Angel and I responded don't you mean Death Angel? He said no, they're ok but Dark Angel are WAY better. I thought he was nuts and went out and picked up Darkness Descends a few days later.

Needless to say I called him a few days later and thanked him for turning me onto them. While I like Death Angel, Dark Angel are and will always be ranked several notches higher in my book. The same guy turned me onto Sadus so it's funny how a chance meeting can change who we are or influence our musical tastes so dramatically.
12/10 - Chevelle