View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
The Devil Wears Prada - Mayhem Fest Saratoga Springs : July 31

I don't think I have to really go into detail why I wouldn't like a performance by these guys, but I will. I just can't stand this style of metalcore, emocore, fagcore, whatever the fuck you wanna call it. I couldn't stand their gay-ass hair, their gay-ass clothes, their gay-ass music. Now, since it's so cool to be a hipster, these fags all said, "Hey, why don't we wear multi-colored shirts and nerdy, black-rimmed glasses? We'll be COOL!!" Fucking fags. Fucking hate hipsters. Now onto the actual performance. DREADFUL. The music is what I hated the worst, but because I hate their stupid gay-ass "style", made it even worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Asking Alexandria - Mayhem Fest Saratoga Srpings : July 31

I don't hate these guys individually, I just find their music incredibly annoying and dreadful. Their performance was completely lackluster, which of course exacerbates a band that you don't like. There weren't neccessarilly any parts thats made me think to myself "Wow, this is so bad", but after the performance, I actually did say to myself "Wow, that was so bad." Another reason I can;t stand these guys is they're part of that "group" of bands that kids who listen to them think, "Hey, I'm a metalhead." I.E. Black Veil Brides, Of Mice and Men, etc. Hate 'em all.
Damn dude. Just dont listen to it, sooo much negativity here. o_o