View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 07:29 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I am really surprised and happy that Daniel Bryan has done as well as he has. It gives me hope for the future.
After his run with Kane is over he should be in the world title picture again and win it at some point next year. I think he's the most over face on the roster right now. Cena seems to be getting more and more boos lately, Sheamus gets a solid reaction but it's nothing special. Orton gets a good one but his boring ass is out injured again. Once Bryan's music hits the whole crowd erupts into the "YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!" chant. In all my years a watching I don't recall seeing anything like that before.

Bryan has a unique character right now because it fits in well with the WWE family friendly PG era, it has appeal to both adults and kids at the same time. Which is something John Cena has failed miserably with the last four or five years. I think it might be time to see if Daniel Bryan can be the next face of the company. Of course he might have to shave that awesome beard though. He's four years younger than Cena so he can fill the role for the next few years until the next guy is ready to take over.