View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:28 AM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Worst Concerts (or individual performances of 2012

Fortunately, there weren't many performances I couldn't stand this year. Last year, there were many potential candidates for this list, not nearly as bad this year.

Cage The Elephant - Orion Music + More Fest Atlantic City, NJ : June 23

Had only heard a couple CTE songs before seeing them at Orion. None of them were really my thing, but my buddy wanted to check them out, so we did. Their lead singer ruined it. They actually sounded decent, but he was just an idiot. Acted like complete idiot on stage (don't usually have a huge issue w/ that, but this was bad), and went on some huge political rants in between songs. I can't even remeber what they were about, other than it was "America fucks you this way", "America fucks you that way", blah, blah, blah. Well, if you don't like America, leave. Faggot.

Abigail Williams - Montreal : March 4

I've been kind of indifferent on Abigail Williams throughout their career. I respect the hell out of them for touring as much as they do, and how hard they work. I didn't care for their change in style on their latest album. I listened to one of the 42 minute songs, and that was more than enough for me. They were SO much worse live. Their set consisted of 2 (possibly 3) songs that encompassed their entire 30 minute set. It was so boring to watch them. They were lifeless, bored, and obviously just not into it. Each song sounded exactly alike, and the endless nature of each song made it worse. Thankfully the set was only 30 minutes.

07/28-Cannibal Corpse (?)
08/09-Heavy MTL (?)
08/10-Heavy MTL (?)
11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm

Last edited by hellawaits77ny; 08-03-2013 at 05:06 AM.