View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:03 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

10: Death Angel performing "The Ultra Violence" in its entirety

Band: Death Angel
Genre: Thrash Metal
Venue: The Whisky a Go Go
Date: October 19th, 2012

Death Angel performing The Ultra Violence in its entirety. Holy shit this show was epic. This was my third time seeing Death ANGEL and this was hands down the best out of all three times. The band sounded incredible and hearing the full "ultra violence" song in its ten minutes was something i will never forget. Also there was a pretty crazy fight going on right next to me so it just added another level of intensity to it. The only downfall was i was far too and full from overeating to much food to headband or really do much(other than drive for a good hour to hollywood and another good hour back home ahahha), i just stood there in awe as the band kicked my ass with their epic set of thrash consisting of the unholy ultra violence. Not being on this site as much as well as the addition of it going out on us a couple of times had also prevented me from leaving a silly review on how the show went down as well as trying to PM onioner or treghet for a meet up(since they were at the show as well) Oh well....next time my amigos. I did get me an ultra violence tour shirt for memories..

On a side note: I left immediately after the band finished the ultra violence set, I had to rush back as i had work in less than 6 hours as well as a good one hour trek back to my pad. Couldn't really stick around for the encore, but goddamn the Ultra violence was sweet but short like a nice delicious Pecan pie from Marie Calanders. Totally worth it but leaves you wanting more...

11/14 - Slayer