View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:20 PM
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"

Enabler

Bill: Enabler, Livver, Los Bungalitos, Thronehunter
Venue: O'Briens Pub
City: Allston, MA
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2012

I really wanted to see Phobia in Providence this night, but by the time I was ready to go it was too late to make it down there. So, I went to this show in Boston, and I am so glad I made it to this one instead of staying home. All local bands except Enabler. this venue is super tiny, max capacity is at most 100 or so.

First band was Thronehunter. They are a hardcore band who I hadn't really listened to before the show, but they were not band. They put on a pretty decent performance.

Next was Los Bungalitos. They are a punk/thrash band that have kind of a skate punk feel. They were a lot of fun, and I actually enjoyed their set a lot. I definitely want to see them again sometime soon.

Livver came next, and they were a metal/hardcore band that was pretty good. Nothing incredible, but not bad at all.

Enabler was the touring band here, and the one I was most excited to see. They play crusty hardcore/metal that is just so fun. They were on the Southern Lord tour with Black Breath (which I am still mad I missed ), but seeing them here was great, I enjoyed them even more then I expected to. They won me over so much I bought a shirt after their set. Great last-minute show.
6/15 Mutilation Rites

Last edited by energymetal14; 12-19-2012 at 03:30 PM.