View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:45 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

11. JERU THE DAMAJA

Rapper: Jeru the Damaja
Genre - Hip Hop
Venue: The Tobacco Lounge
Date: April 11th, 2012

legendary old school MC of the golden age era of hip hop who is well affiliated with the Gang starr family. Legendary Producer DJ premier from ganstarr produced his first two classic albums. Jerus " the sun rises from the east" is one of the greatest albums ever and it was incredible to hear a good portion of that LP performed right in front of my eyes. Jeru never comes through here in Socal so this was probably his first time playing here in probably over a decade. I know cause i have always kept my eyes out on when ever he comes through, the internet is so ahead of its time that you can find when ever any obscure or or school mc is going to make a rare yet awesome appearance in your town or location. bahahahhahah here is a video from the show. You can cleary see me. I'm the skinny persian guy going all super crazy in the front and making all kinds hand gestures and weird funny movements while intensely into the music while screaming out the lyrics. you can't miss me. anyways heres a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMdab5uav5E

5/11 - Saint Vitus