View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 04:15 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Normally I avoid posts like these but figured I'd throw something in. It's "stereotypical" not to listen because of who they are. I don't listen to them the same reason I'm not going to listen to Kenny Chesney or Allen Jackson. I know what I'm getting into. Neither is going to deviate much on their sound. You know already what your getting. If you don't like any of that already then why waste your time?
I agree, that's very true.

Once again, in my post (which came to be a bit controversial), I wasn't trying to single our any person/user in particular. It's just been an attitude I've seen sometimes on here, not to listen to the band because of what other people say, or just because they're "mainstream"

But my post should now be an old issue, I think I've more than clarified what I meant (and possibly what I didn't originally articulate the right way). I quietly regret that I contributed to this whole post about a new tour becoming pretty much a spam thread, which was far from my original intent. I meant no harm and I'm sorry if I came across that way. Peace.