View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:06 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

12: Church of Misery

Band: Church of Misery
Genre: Doom Metal
Venue: The Satellite
Date: June 5th 2012

For those unfamiliar with the band; Church of Misery is a heavy sludgy doom Metal band hailing from Tokyo Japan. The bands main lyrical theme are about real life serial killers, murderers, and sick perverted crazy fucks that use to actually exist in this world once before they became long gone. Every single song is pretty much about a real life existing killer from a past time and although it can get some what repetitive for some, it just doesn't take away from the awesome heavy music that these guys create. Church of Misery are not only a great and heavy band, but they also are heavier to watch in a live setting. No joke, these guys are the real fucking deal, heavier than a ton of bricks. This year marked Church of Miserys first ever U.S tour and there was just no way I was going to miss the opportunity to see these crazy mother fuckers. I was lucky enough to see Church of Misery this year on June 5th at the Satallite Bar over in Down town los angeles. Hail Hornet was the opening act and it was my first time witnessing the craziness that is DAVE DIXIE COLLINS.

Here is a sloppy rant from yours truly on how this awesome show went down

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20601

11/14 - Slayer