View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Close your eyes forget your name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
That's the reason they made the deal to get Tebow. In case Sanchez kept regressing they could just put Tebow in. If he was healthy he would no doubt be the starter now. Sanchez will always get a chance to prove himself because he was the fifth pick overall and he did have some success with the Jets his first couple years in the league. I believe Sanchez can go to another team and find success again. It's just not working out with the Jets but then again nothing really ever does with that franchise.

So, DisposableJustice, it looks like you were a little off on that Eagles super bowl win huh? Who would've thought they would be this bad though?
I know right? I am shocked at how bad the downfall was At least my Texans pick is sound though

But....Broncos all the way baby I love the way we are playing

To answer the Sanchez question for adamclark it is money; I don't have the figure in front of me but the Jets owe him around $15 million next season and even if they were to cut him they would still owe a large chunk of that money and reduce the payroll they need to get other players; imo they need to trade Tebow and get him somewhere where they will actually use him like Jacksonville; he is just a waste of space on the Jets