View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:29 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
Piece of Mind is my 5th favorite Maiden album but Quest For Fire is awful. I'd put it in the bottom 5 Maiden songs ever. The lyrics are sad and hilarious at the same time.
I guess that explains it. I really don't care about lyrics. I mean, when they're good, they're good, but when they're bad, eh, whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
You can't be serious? Every song on that album except Quest For Fire and Sun And Steel are absoulte metal classics. Quest For Fire is just nothing, it's filler and it doesn't have the impact or power the rest of the album does. It's not so much that it's a horrible song or anything, it's actually an OK tune. It just doesn't messure up to the rest of the album.

As far as this poll goes, i'm guessing that whoever has voted for The Evil That Men Do and Can I Play With Madness hasn't heard the rest of the album yet. I mean that's the only explination as to why they would be anyone's favorite, right?
Completely serious. I think it's a great tune.

The Evil That Men Do is fucking awesome. Can I Play with Madness can't really be defended though.
9/27 Blood Feast
10/3 Judas Priest
10/4 Deceased
10/18 Satan