View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:53 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
Can I ask a blunt question? I've never been to a rap show. Would a white person be out of place at a Wu-Tang show? And is it violent like a thrash show or something or are people chill?
I don't know how it is in other parts of the world, but over here in southern california all the rap shows that I have attended turn out to be very mellow, peaceful, and filled with clouds of marijuana smoke in all directions. The only rap shows that i have heard that tend to be crazy and violent are those Odd future wolf gang gigs.. Rock the bells 2007 was a pretty violent show as well, but that doesn't really count because the show didn't turn into a giant violent pit until Rage Against the Machine came on stage. It went from being an 8 hour peaceful hip hop show to a war zone once rage came on.

But to answer your question trout', nah I have never been to a rap show that was what you would wanna call "violent". Only peace, love, and tons of weed smoke everywhere. ahahha

Alright people I must head out to work now. I'll be back to post some more entries later tonight. Sorry to be an overkill to those that dislike rap but there will be some more hip hop entries to be dished out soon enough once i return. But no worry folks, I assure you that there will be a little bit of everything on this list. AND I TRULY MEAN A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING(as far as metal goes at least). I'd say this is a pretty diverse list and soon enough you will see some great metal bands popping up on this list, including concerts that I did not do reviews for. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer