View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:57 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentineVIVIVI View Post
Comments mean nothing, if that were the case I'd have given up on mine since I started. You shouldn't do this to get comments, you should do it to get people to view it and take something out of it. Look at your views, they're super high. That's a good thing. I'm sure you do have that mentality, but don't just stop because of the lack of comments. I for one have looked at all of your posts when I have the chance, because even if I only enjoy 1% of everything posted, that's 1% that I would have never found otherwise. And frankly, the few that I've found have been very high quality (for the most part). You have some real diamonds in the rough in here.

That's exactly why I keep doing this thread every year. Although it does get discouraging when people are actively on this thread and then stop. I actually didn't even look at the views until you mentioned it. DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

I'm not doing it for the comments, well I kinda am, but I am doing it for exactly what you said, to share good music people may not know about, even if it is 1% for some people. And it the whole basis behind my radio show. I'm glad to see you dig it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
Kill is also my favorite Cannibal Corpse record, but Torture wasn't anything too special. Scourge of Iron and Demented Aggression are great, but the rest of the album is just pretty good.
I like it more than Evisceration Plague, and I thought that was a great album. Torture just does it for me.