Old 12-04-2012, 06:28 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Hell, let's do two tonight

11. Haemorrhage

May 26
The Sonar
Maryland Death Fest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ITw6_YeqI

Well, this was probably one of the biggest surprises of the year. Going into MDF I had no idea who Haemorrhage was. I had a couple friends who would throw their name around, but I never got the chance to look them up.

My friend headed back to the Hotel to clean up and drop off his merch before they took the stage... oh he regretted it. As they started I texted him "DUDE!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! THESE GUYS KICK ASS!" Luckily he still caught them.

Their show was so fun, and I'm not even a huge fan of their style of music, but their set made me an instant fan. The blood, the grind, the nurse , all of those sure make for a great show. Out of all the bands that played, they were one of the ones who stood out the most. Not only because of their live performance, but it was something I had never heard of and was unaware of how fun it would be.

I think the day I got home I ordered their two latest albums, still two albums that I can listen to as many times through and not get tired of

(seriously, me and my g/f went to Iron Maiden and listened to Hospital Carnage about three times through, I asked if she wanted me to change it and she said "NO! This is good!)

I really hope they do a full on US tour, I would love to see them again.

Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom