View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
Dude, people who don't use MetalSetlists and MetalSucks fucking LOVE Five Finger Death Punch. While people here would hate it, I don't think the typical Mayhem fan will mind. At all. Same with HellYeah. The mere fact that Vinnie Paul is in the band basically guarantees them a good crowd reaction.
I guess I'm in the minority here as I like Five Finger Death Punch. I've just recently gotten into them, I really enjoyed their first two albums especially War Is The Answer. I haven't listened to American Capitalist so I don't know how it fares yet. I wouldn't mind seeing them live if it was part of a package tour. They co-headlined before Godsmack in a festival a fair distance away from me. It was a little too pricey for my taste though.

I wish Godsmack would headline a tour like this. They were before Disturbed on Mayhem in 2011 and before Shinedown on Uproar this year. I really love both of those bands too, but have already seen them live. So I would like to see Godsmack live at some point, preferably as a headline closer.
Bastille (10/18)