View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:08 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
My favorite McMahon by far.
If it wasn't for Stephanie's chest he would be my favorite McMahon to

I think the reason Shane went all out the way he did was because he knew he was only doing it on a limitted basis so he decided to just do as much crazy shit as possible. Plus, growing up in the buisness you just know that he probably wanted to do some wild stuff in the ring since he was a kid, so he made the most of the matches he was in.

I still have to give Mick Foley the nod when it comes to the most hardcore WWF/E wrestler ever. Shane did a lot of insane stuff, like that fall off the top of the titantron against Steve Blackman but nothing beats Foley getting tossed off the top of the cell by the Undertaker. Without a doubt the biggest "HOLY SHIT!!!!" moment in the companies history. The amount of chair shots Foley took to his head in his I Quit match with the Rock I also think is more hardcore than anything Shane did. I mean the guy has permanent brain damage from stuff like that which he has to live with the rest of his life. Shane took a lot of insane bumps to entertain the fans but nobody killed their body more in order to entertain the WWF fans than Foley did.