View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Death by Metal

Lamb of God -- Atlanta, GA -- November 20th, 2012

Arrived to the show right as doors opened and was able to walk right up to the rail. I was kinda worried about the lack of attendance, but it got much better by time Hellyeah came on but still far from a sold out venue.

Slyosis played for roughly 20 minutes and put on a good show. Don't have a set for them and none of their songs really stood out, but for an opening band I could live with it. 6/10

Hellyeah's first day on the tour replacing Hatebreed and they actually put on a decent show at least compared to the last time I seen them. The sound was good and the whole band were fired up on stage, but I'm just not a big fan of their music or the whole "cowboy" thing. 6/10

In Flames put on a real good show with the lights, movement on stage, and the sound that they had. It was my first time seeing them and I really hope I can see them again in the near future. Don't really know their matrial very well so can't compare their old stuff to their new from what everybody has been talking about, but their new stuff sounded great live to me. 8/10

Lamb of God was well Lamb of God. Anybody who has ever seen them before knows what to expect and anybody who hasn't seen them needs to do so now because this MAY be the last time you ever see them, who knows? LOG gave it their all on stage and considering "Omerta" was probably their slowest song on the set prepared for a sore neck the next day! 9/10

Hellyeah:

1) War In Me
2) Drink Drank Drunk
3) Cowboy Way
4) Matter of Time
5) Rage/Burn
6) Band of Brothers
7) Call It Like I See It
8) Hellyeah

In Flames:

1) Sounds Of A Playground Fading
2) Where The Dead Ships Dwell
3) Reroute To Remain
4) Embody The Invisible
5) Cloud Connected
6) Fear Is The Weakness
7) The Mirror's Truth
8) System
9) Deliver Us
10) Take This Life
11) My Sweet Shadow

Lamb of God:

1) Desolation
2) Ghost Walking
3) Walk With Me In Hell
4) Set to Fail
5) Ruin
6) Now You've Got Something To Die For
7) Eleventh Hour
8) The Undertow
9) Omerta
10) Contractor
14) Redneck
15) Black Label

Last edited by justinm4bama; 11-21-2012 at 08:49 PM.