View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:13 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
They're afraid to take a chance with anyone or anything. That's why they keep bringing the big names back for mania. They need to stop relying on the old names so much come wrestlemania time and see if the current roster can draw some money without help from the past stars. Bringing back past stars doesn't solve any long term problems with the current on screne product. They need to write better storylines and create more interesting characters. Even with the show being PG, if they do that with the current roster, which does have a lot of talent, they could draw a good wrestlemania buyrate without help from the past. But Vince doesn't want to take that chance and would rather just take the money that the old guys will help bring in.

As much as I love The Undertaker and the streak, or as much as I would love to see Austin go at it with Punk, the old guys coming back for one shot deals doesn't do anything to improve the product for the future. Having the current roster pull off a good to great wresltmania this year without any help from the old guys will help the current state of the WWE out a lot more in the long run.

True because at the rate Vince is going with bringing back older stars what will happen in a few years when some of them can't do it anymore.