View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:33 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapguitarer View Post
Yeah, I see your point but side with Blood. I mean, I don't really know how your scale works, but if the majority of the albums I heard I consider to be like 8's and 9's, then I'd reasses my rating scale. Maybe you see 7/10 as average, when maybe you can see average as like 5/10, in the middle, then go down or up accordingly. I know it seems kind of stupid to argue about the rating, and it's better to focus on the actual mini-review, but there are probably a good chunk of people who read the number first to see if they wanna read the review or not. So when there are tons of 8's 9's it can seem overwhelming.
Duly Noted. and the middle of your post is what I'd hope most people would focus on. I think even without the Rating System it would still have the same effect, but again, that's just me.

Although I must say, of all the places I post this thread at, which is why I have it clean without the fucks and shits, This is the only place I see complain about the rating systems. It's not a bad thing, just a funny thing to focus on. Most people I see posting usually are just asking me how the fuck I have time to review all these albums.