Thread: 2013....
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:55 PM
One who onions things

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb420 View Post
I know kind of early but so much as awesome stuff has been announced. Voivod in January. Portal, Kongh, and Inter Arma in Feburary. VHOL and IntrOnaut in March.
VHOL is gonna be interesting. Apparently John Cobbett had the record tracked to death, over 100 instrument tracks for one album- four instruments and vocals. The music's supposed to be pretty fast and there are a lot of different vocal styles. Dunno if this means that Mike did a lot of different vocal styles or if John and Sigrid contributed vocals as well. The music itself is supposed to be great though, the main worry is whether the album was mixed well or not considering how much stuff was laid to tape. John Cobbett's a perfectionist though, so hopefully that won't be a problem!

For 2013, I'm psyched for new Black Sabbath, Queensryche, Slayer (w/ Gary Holt I hope), Exodus, VHOL obviously, a new Hatchet album, the debut Hell Fire record, Saxon, Clutch, Helloween, Onslaught, Death Angel, and a possible Hammers of Misfortune record.
Impaled (?) - 8/15
Sleep - 8/30
Swans - 9/10
King Diamond - 10/31