View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:04 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Can't wait for new Doctor Who again. Matt is stunning as the Doctor and this season is really delving into the darker side of the Doctor. Matt is also already signed on for a fourth season so he's outdone Tennant for length!
"Stunning" is not quite the word I would use for Matt's potrayal of The Doctor. I use it for Christopher's and David's perfomances but certainly not Matt's. He does a good job but there's something missing in his performance that the other two had. I think there's a likability quality he's missing that the other two just oozed. I also don't think he has as good of a command of the role as the other two did. The one thing he has going for him is that this Doctor is more insane than the others. The Doctor always goes on long, confusing rambling's but the current Doctor seems to do it more and overall he's just more manic than ever before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
So, she's playing the same character, right? Well, I mean , kinda the same character. Obviously she's not gonna be a Dalek.
I hope it's the same character. I remember when I was watching the episode she was in I kept thinking she would make a very good companion. I'm guessing the Doctor goes back to before she got trapped in the Dalek or saves her from it and that's how they "meet".

Should we create an Official Doctor Who thread on here?