Thread: 2012.....
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
No one said that to me. I gave a very good explanation as to why I started my thread when I did, and I still stand behind it and will continue to do so. I don't wanna spend 2013, talking about 2012.

This just came out yesterday so I had no prior knowledge to it and there is very few albums that are coming out this year that would affect my top 20. And if this one does get in the Top 20 (with repeated listens, i think it will it's just that damn good good) that means an album moved to number 21, which means I still listen to it a lot.

Also my thread is meant more for you guys than me. Because I know there is music in there you haven't heard that you may like. if not, I still have a fuckload more to go to show off. ANd still if not, I tried

Till then, check them out!
I just looked at your thread again and realized you haven't started the top 20, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway. I'm not telling you that you have to start your list in the last week of the year, I'm just saying that you never know what you're going to find. I just recently found a band who put out their first album this year and it's in my top 10 now.