View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:57 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I guess I'll have to give it another chance. When it was first becoming big and had the six-sided ring I REALLY enjoyed it. It was something new, but when Hulk Hogan came into the picture I lost a lot of interest.

My main complaint about it is (and this will sound pathetic) how the shoot their promos/backstage stuff. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but the camera angles they use are just annoying. Yes... it bothers me THAT much

But ok, tomorrow night I have no plans, so I will try to give it another shot

On a WWE note now. Did anyone catch that tag team match on Monday with Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd? HOLY SHIT. Those guys have some in ring talent, but obviously WWE will release them within the next few years.
Hogan is still there but he's just the GM now. He plays the role of a face and is back to being the good Hogan again. He's fine in the role and isn't really bothersome at all.

They still do the camera angles for the backstage stuff, I don't think it's that bad at all. They try to make it look like the camera guys are snooping around and catching stuff they shouldn't be. At least it's better than the WWE where they have the camera right in someone's face as they're planning something and they act like the camera isn't there and that nobody heard or saw what they did.

Give it more than just a week though. Watch Impact for a month and if it still doesn't grab you then give up on it.

Yes, Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd are both very talented in the ring. They've both been on the WWE roster for a few years now. I guess you just haven't been paying attention