View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:04 PM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
Your top 5 beers probably mirror mine, I don't have particularly high taste. I tend to like mid-range shit like Coors Light, Miller Lite, Miller High Life, etc (save for Bud Light which is alright, but I much prefer the aforementioned three). Really the only beers I've tried that I absolutely hated are Corona, Guinness, Magic Hat Octoberfest, and above all, PBR (I honestly don't get how anyone drinks that shit, I'm convinced it's brewed in a port-a-potty). I get that it's cheap, but I would never drink again if that's all I could afford.
I don't really like Miller Lite, but the rest of those are pretty good. I absolutely hate Guinness too, that's my friend's favorite beer and I just don't understand it, same thing with any Sam Addams that I've tried. On the other hand, I love Pabst, probably my favorite of the cheap shit, next to Old Style, but no one else likes that, so 90% of my drinking involves cases of PBR. I feel the same way you do about PBR with Keystone, that is the worst beer that I have ever had the misfortune of drinking. I gotta be pretty drunk already to accept a Keystone.
10/21 King Diamond
10/22 Tombs ?
10/23 Pentagram ?
11/1 Kult ov Azazel