Dreamline
The Percussor (drum solo)
Red Sector A
YYZ
The Spirit of Radio
---
Tom Sawyer
2112 Overture/Temples of Syrinx/Grand Finale

I have seen Rush 9 times now since 1996 and this show might have been the best. The Key Arena was packed tonight and was a great crowd with a few exceptions. Idiots in front of me thought it was cool to hold up signs for several minutes at a time or hold their camera phones taking videos way above their heads for long periods. Have a little consideration for those behind you when you go to a concert, kids. That rant over, on with the show.

This was the third concert in three nights for me but I had enough energy to cheer like I have never cheered at a Rush concert before. For an indoor arena, the sound was quite good and Rush was in fine form. Geddy sounded great, a nice contrast to the last couple of times I have seen Rush and he sounded ragged. I noticed they are taking a few 10 day breaks during this tour and that seems to be a good thing.

The setlist has been controversial in some corners of the Rushiverse but it gets an A+ from me. I have wanted Rush to vary up their setlist for about 10 years and they finally delievered. This show was also helped by the fact that IMHO their new album Clockwork Angels is probably their best album since Power Windows and the setlist was heavy on both. A friend of mine flew up to Seattle to see this with me and we will both go next year too if the setlist is this good.

Some pics I hope work:
http://imgur.com/pgdeF,IIlDYu
http://imgur.com/a/A7YMc/all
4-22 Nightwish

Last edited by Wrecking Crew; 11-15-2012 at 01:19 PM.