View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:58 AM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Lack of Star Wars info in here is disturbing *uses force choke*

Confirmed: Arndt Writing Star Wars Script

"As pre-production of Star Wars: Episode VII begins, Lucasfilm has confirmed that award-winning writer Michael Arndt will write the screenplay for the new Star Wars film. As revealed in the ongoing video series posted here on StarWars.com, Kathleen Kennedy and George Lucas have begun story conferences with Arndt. Arndt won an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for writing Little Miss Sunshine (2006), and was nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay for writing Toy Story 3 (2010)."

You can cross Steven Spielberg off the list of potential directors for the movies.

Steven Spielberg won't be going to galaxy far, far away.

After the announcement of a seventh "Star Wars" film in 2015, speculation has run rampant about who might direct the massive project - with many high profile names being thrown around - but Spielberg won't be in the running.

Access Hollywood caught up with the director on Thursday night at the premiere of his latest film, "Lincoln," where we asked the longtime friend and collaborator of George Lucas about the possibility of directing the upcoming "Episode 7."

"No! No!" Steven told Access.

"It's not my genre," the director explained. "It's my best friend George's genre."