View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:40 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiner202 View Post
It's nice to find someone else that actually likes this album. I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't suck and I listen to it quite often. It's still my least favourite of theirs, but it's still pretty awesome.
Its my favorite of their vocally because the first couple I had a really hard time getting past the vocal style. Musically its my least favorite as well, but still awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
That's just a Fear Factory thing I've come to expect. They did it on Demanufacture and Archetype. I agree, the album was a five.
Yeah, that is true. Although my copy of Archetype ends with their cover of Nirvana's School. That is still my favorite FF album, although I'll never get to hear any songs from it live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Right on point w/ this. Best they've done since Cleansing easily. Shame, I have a feeling this won't be on too many end of the year lists but it is such a great return album for them.
Very much agreed. I think one of the biggest reasons it will not show up much on any Top Lists is because it was released so early. if it had come out in September/October it would be. But then again they wouldn't have been able to do the tours they have this year. it's a catch 22.