View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:02 PM
N00B

Lamb of God -- Phoenix, AZ -- October 30th, 2012

First night of the tour and Randy is back and in top form! Did not write down the setlists for the other bands. Missed Sylosis, but Hatebreed was solid as an opening band. In Flames lost all the momentum Hatebreed built up and I still think their vocalist is struggling a bit! I saw them at Mayhem and thought the same thing when sure enough their Phoenix stop was the last one before they pulled out! Boring set! Each band had 30-45 minute sets.

Lamb of God has 2 small video screens now and a nice little stage set up. Even Chris Adler's drumset lights up! The screens alternate between videos programmed to match the music (think Rob Zombie) and live cameras of the band. The lighting all throughout the night was badass. Randy's energy never stopped and you could tell he was happy to be up there. The venue is the same as where Dethklok/Gojira were to play with LoG and it is definitely too big for this tour. The pit was full but seats were empty all throughout! Doesn't fucking matter LoG was phenomenal!

Setlist:

Drum Intro (Adler botched!)
Desolation
Ghost Walking
Walk With Me In Hell
Set to Fail
Ruin
Now You've Got Something To Die For
Eleventh Hour
The Undertow
Omerta
Contractor