View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:21 AM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by RampinUp46 View Post
Do you think you can keep updating the main page with a "Taken/Dibs Called/Up for Grabs" thing - for example, "Up for Grabs/Dibs Called/Taken"?

I really want a few of these CDs, however I can't tell if someone's got dibs or not - especially since a couple of them were forfeited earlier in the thread...I think.
I don't have "dibs" on anything. I just said there may be some I'm willing to buy later, but if anyone else wants them they can get them. Besides, think about it from Brad's perspective - let's say you have one guy who's saying he wants to buy Twilight of the Thundergod, but he doesn't have the money right now, so he asks if Brad could hold it for him. Brad, theoretically, could hold it for him - but what if another guy pops up and says he also wants to buy Twilight of the Thundergod, and he has the money up front and is willing to buy right now? Brad's gonna sell it to the second guy.

In summary - I don't have "dibs" on anything nor do I have anything on "hold." I'm probably not gonna buy anything anyway.