View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:30 AM
One who onions things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
It is for me because if it doesn't have dates on the back then it isn't exclusive to that tour, and I'll therefore be able to buy it another time at a lower price. Tour shirts are EXPENSIVE for what is basically an ordinary Fruit of The Loom or Gildan t-shirt with some custom print on it, so it's got be exclusive otherwise it just isn't worth the price.

Nevertheless, I also won't buy a shirt JUST because it's the tour shirt. I bought an Overkill shirt on this tour at the fifth time of asking, because it's the first time I've actually liked one of their tour shirts.
You actually get Gildan or Fruit of the Loom? Lucky fucker, 90% of the time we get Anvil in the states. They shrink a ton, the designs crack after a couple washes and the shirts are super thin. I miss the Hanes Heavyweight shirts from a while back, those things were great.

On topic though, I used to be obsessed with tour shirts but now I just go for the coolest design. I'll only pay more than like 20-25 for a shirt if a show was absolutely amazing and I really want a keepsake.
Satan/Slough Feg - 10/25
King Diamond - 8/31
Judas Priest - 11/16