View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:35 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
It just has to do with the different style masks and outfits he's worn during his career. Each little tweek has made him look slightly different, but it's always been the same guy. Let's not forget he's been with the WWE for 15 years now and nobody at age 45 will look exactly like they did at 30. He's still bald now, the mask he wears has hair attached to it. There's no way he grew that bald head out that fast. Listen when he talks to, that's still the same voice. He still executes his signature moves the same way to. Who else his size can do that flying clothesline off the top rope like he does?

In case anyone else is wondering, no, nobody else ever played the Ultimate Warrior except Jim Hellwig. That guy is legitimately out of his mind, he legally changed his name to Warrior and I think that's awesome.
It's just Kane looks like he hasn't aged haha.

And yea Warrior is legit crazy. Watch his shit on youtube.

My friend met him at a indie show last year and said he was nice though and signed stuff for almost 5 hour. He made sure anyone in line got a autograph and picture but Warrior just acted crazy while doing it. All the roids went to his head.