View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:02 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palabra de Dios View Post
Inquisition always takes a while to set up, but it doesn't matter. Their perfectionism pays off because they are one of the best live black metal bands in any country.

Dagon becomes the guitar. I love seeing them so much.
Guess I worded that funky. I meant that Inquistion took no time at all setting up. They were playing within 10 minutes of Terra Morta ending, I'd think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemor View Post
Damn, if I had known it was your birthday I would have bought you a drink. I'll buy you a belated one after your set with Dying Fetus in December.

But on to last night's show. I came for Melechesh and Inquistion but Terra Morta was surprisingly good - I'd never heard them before. So glad we in Seattle finally got to see Inquisition! They put on a great set. Some highest quality black metal you can ever see.

Melechesh just fucken slayed it! My neck is still sore from all the headbanging I did during their set. As said Ashmedi (referring to the crowd) "you aren't many but you are very loud!" I really wish the metal community in Seattle was bigger so that we could pack a place like Studio 7 for a tour like this. I'm bummed that I missed getting to talk to Ashemdi up in the bar. I was down watching Krisiun's first few songs. ImmortalEmperor came down to find me but when we got back up there he had gone backstage. I just hope they come back soon because they are one of my favorite metal bands.

We were beat so we bailed 3 or 4 songs into Septic Flesh. Not because they aren't good, I'd just spent all my energy by then.

Get out there and support these tours. We need more of these and less of the MonsterHotTopic shlock tours out there.
Terra Morta is definitely one of the better local bands here, as I posted

It was a bummer to see not that many people there. I have played shows to numerous different genres, and it seems the Folk or Death Metal crowd definitely have the biggest draw, even though bands like these guys put on an amazing show.

And don't worry about the drink! I was trying to not tell anyone it was my Bday since I had to work the next day and I knew everyone would offer me drinks

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com